Current Temperature in Delhi, India (1st March 2022): The temperature in Delhi today is around 26 degrees Celsius.
Delhi’s maximum average expected mercury will cross 26 oC on Today and the minimum average expected temperature will be 10 oC.
Current Temperature in Delhi Today (1st March 2022)
The capital of India is Delhi. The city experiences a tropical climate. The summers are extremely hot for humans and the winters are cold for humans.
Temperatures throughout the world vary greatly, so it is important to know what temperature is normal for the location you are visiting. Knowing the local climate is essential for staying healthy and comfortable while traveling.
Weather in Delhi Forecast for 7 Days
In Delhi, the temperature is hot and dry. This is generally the climate in India, where temperatures can range from very hot to very cold. The weather can be very hot in the summer and bitterly cold in the winter. The air is also very dry, so it can be hard to breathe.
|Date||Max Temp. (oC)||Min Temp. (oC)||Humidity (%)||Wind (Km/Hr.)||Rain (Mm)|
|01 March||26 oC||10 oC||33 %||11 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
|02 March||27 oC||12 oC||32 %||10 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
|03 March||28 oC||15 oC||33 %||12 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
|04 March||26 oC||14 oC||44 %||16 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
|05 March||26 oC||13 oC||34 %||16 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
|06 March||28 oC||14 oC||37 %||9 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
|07 March||29 oC||17 oC||35 %||7 Km/Hr||0 Mm|
Current Temperature in Delhi Today Facts
- The temperature in Delhi today is around 26 degrees Celsius.
- Delhi’s Climate Delhi is generally hot and dry. The weather can be very hot in the summer and bitterly cold in the winter. The air is also very dry, so it can be hard to breathe.
- The temperature in Delhi today is in the mid 26 oC. The weather is hot and dry.
Effects of Temperature in Delhi
The weather in Delhi can be quite extreme at times. In the summer, temperatures can reach as high as 26 degrees Celsius, while in the winter, temperatures can drop below freezing. The extreme temperatures can have a number of effects on the city, including impacting air quality and causing damage to infrastructure.
Tips for staying cool in Delhi (Delhi Temperature Today)
The current temperature in Delhi is affecting the people living in this city. Some tips for staying cool are to drink plenty of fluids, stay hydrated, wear light clothing, and take frequent breaks from the sun.
What to Wear in Delhi?
If you’re visiting Delhi, India, you’ll want to be aware of the climate. Temperatures can range from a cool 7 0C degrees Celsius in the winter to a hot above 43 degrees Celsius in the summer. Because of this, it’s important to pack appropriately for the weather. In the winter, bring a heavy coat and warm boots. In the summer, wear lightweight clothing and sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun. And always carry water with you, as Delhi’s air is often polluted.
Clothing in Delhi Wear lightweight clothing in the summer and a heavy coat in the winter. In the summer, bring sunglasses and water.
Tips for Visitors (Delhi Temperature Today)
- Generally, the best time to travel to New Delhi is October to March. In Delhi, the Summer season is very hot and the temperature reach up to 42 degrees. So it is not preferable to come here in summer.
- The winter/spring season is the best month to visit in Delhi. Because of, in this time period temperature is slightly toward downward.
- If you are planing a trip to Delhi in the near future, be sure to pack accordingly.
- Make sure to stay hydrated and dress appropriately during your stay in Delhi.
Delhi has a tropical climate.
- In Delhi, The summers are extremely hot for humans and the winters are cold for humans. Make sure you dress appropriately for the weather.
- The current temperature in Delhi is mild, and the weather forecast predicts that it will be sunny tomorrow. For today, light clothing will be most comfortable.
Meteorological Department Warnings
- Delhi and related adjoining areas, reeling under the warmth waves, have started getting relief before monsoon rains.
- Due to the changed stream of the winds, the weather took a turn towards Delhi-NCR on Friday (1st March 2022) morning and by the evening strong winds would get ready with light rain.
- According to meteorological department officials, the average maximum temperature was recorded below the limit 10 degrees at the Safdarjung place.
- According to the Meteorological Department, a western disturbance has been the activated in this entire region, due to which winds started moving at a speed 11 kmph on Tuesday evening, which will continue till Saturday.
- The effect of this western restlessness will be seen on Sunday also. The Meteorological Department informs that during this period of time the maximum achieved temperature in Delhi-NCR can come down up to 10 degrees.
- However, after march 2, the temperature will increase and the maximum achieve temperature can reach up to 28 degrees.
FAQ’s (Current Temperature in Delhi)
Q 1. In Delhi, which month is colder than other months?
Ans. In Delhi, January is colder than in other months. Average predicted temperature (highest)- 20.8 0C. , Average predicted temperature (lowest)- 7.6 0C.
Q 2. In Delhi, which month is warmer than other months?
Ans. In Delhi, January is warmer than in other months in Delhi. Average temperature (highest)- 39.5 0C. , Average temperature (lowest)- 25.9 0C.
Q 3. Which month has the lowest humidity in Delhi?
Ans. In Delhi, the month of May has the lowest humidity (33%). It is the lowest average humidity.
Q 4. Which month has the highest humidity in Delhi?
Ans. In Delhi, the month of August has the highest humidity (73%). It is the lowest average humidity.
The current temperature in Delhi is a major concern for the people of Delhi. The high temperature are causing health problems, disrupting daily life, and costing business money. The heat wave is predicted to last until the end of the week.