In order to fill 272 positions for the Constable General Duty (GD) Sports Quota, the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has launched the Constable General Duty (GD) Sports Quota Recruitment 2023.
Overview (SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2023)
- Organization name : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- No. of Vacancies: 272
- Vacancy in Details : See below in detail
- Application Starting Date (Online): 21st October 2023
- Application Closing Date (Online) : 20th November 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : November 21
- Job Location: All India
- Salary/Pay Scale: ₹21,700 – 69,100 (Level-3 Pay Matrix)
- Fee Details : For general / OBC candidates (Rs. 100/- ) and for SC/ST/PwD/EWS candidates (Rs. Nil).
- Exam Date : To be updated
- Fee Payment Mode : Offline (E- Chalaan) , Debit Card , Credit Card , Net Banking
- Age limit (As on 20/09/2023 ) : Min. – 18 Years , Max. – 23 Years / (Age Relaxation : According to Rules)
- Educational Qualification Criteria : 10th Pass and should be a sportsperson
- Eligibility Criteria in Details : See below in detail
- Official Website : Visit Here
Gifts for You
Download : Fresher Resume Format
There are multiple steps in the SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 selection procedure that are used to find qualified applicants.
- Documentation Verification: The candidates’ credentials, records, and eligibility requirements are carefully examined.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates must submit to physical examinations that assess their weight, height, and chest.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates participate in physical events like high jumping, long jumping, and running.
- Sports Achievements: The selection committee evaluates applicants on the basis of their performance and accomplishments in sports.
- Medical Examination: A thorough medical examination is conducted on candidates to make sure they are fit for duty.
- Written Examination: The candidates’ general subject understanding is assessed through a written exam.
- Merit List: The team’s overall performance is taken into consideration when creating a merit list.
Apply Step by Step
Use these procedures to apply for the SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates can check if they meet the requirements by referring to the eligibility criteria provided in the SSB Constable (GD) Sports Quota Notification 2023.
- To submit an online application, click the provided link or go to ssbrectt.gov.in, the official website.
- It is requested of the applicant that the application form contain accurate and pertinent information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the fees.
- For future use, kindly print the application form.
Physical Tests and Medical Examinations
The 2023 GD Sports Quota Recruitment for SSB Constables is currently open.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Your physical fitness is assessed by the PST according to predetermined standards.
- The file includes details about weight, height, and chest measurements (for male candidates only).
- It is essential to fulfill the requirements in order to advance to subsequent stages.
Field Trials and Skill Test:
- Applicants are required to take part in field trials related to the sport of their choice.
- Tests of skill determine your degree of expertise in the selected sport.
- Your athletic accomplishments and field trial performance are taken into consideration during the selection process.
Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
- The DME is a thorough medical assessment.
- During the procedure, your general health, hearing, vision, and other physical characteristics are evaluated.
- Any medical issues that might affect your performance as a constable are evaluated.
Review Medical Examination (RME):
- During the DME, candidates who have questions or find inconsistencies must go through an RME.
- The RME is a regulatory body that ensures that medical assessments are accurate and consistent.
- Thorough preparation is essential for both the medical and physical components.
Know bout SSB and its role
The Ministry of Home Affairs oversees the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), a Central Armed Police Force that was founded in 1963 to fortify India’s border regions following the Sino-Indian War. Its main duty is to arm the Intelligence Bureau’s foreign intelligence branch, which would eventually become the Research and Analysis Wing.
The SSB’s current function is to use the authority granted by the Criminal Procedure Code of 1973, the Arms Act of 1959, the NDPS Act of 1985, and the Passport Act of 1967 to prevent smuggling, cross-border crime, and other anti-national activities.
The SSB is the first border guarding force to enlist women battalions and is actively engaged in counter-insurgency operations in Jammu and Kashmir as well as anti-naxal operations in Jharkhand, Bihar, and Chhattisgarh.
Male and female candidates are welcome to apply for the SSB GD Constable Sports Quota Vacancy 2023, which provides gifted athletes with an opportunity to serve their nation.