Post Office Jobs in Lucknow 2022: A notification is given by Post Office Department 2022 about 4200+ vacancies. Check important dates, Age limit, Fee Details, Eligibility, Category wise vacancy distribution, and more. Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy 2022 can apply by visiting online. The candidates can apply for this till April 2022 ( Expected Last Date).
Post Office Department gives a Good Career for the youth. This provides a lot of employment to the youth. Only Eligible candidates can apply.
Post Office Jobs in Lucknow 2022
Recently a notification released by the Post Office department for the post of Dak Sevak (GDS), Postmaster, Driver Vacancies.
- Organization name: Post Office
- Job Name: Dak Sevak (GDS), Postmaster, Driver
- Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Qualification: 10th, 12th
- Total Vacancy: 4200+ [Expected]
- Starting Date of application: March 2022 [Expected]
- Last Date of application: April 2022 [Expected]
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
For Dak Sevak (GDS), Postmaster, Driver Post : 12000-19500/- per month
Form Fee Details
- Candidate (UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man) – Rs. 100/-
- Candidate (SC/ ST/Female/ Trans-woman/ SC/ PWD) – Exempted
How To Apply Online? (Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2022)
- First of All candidate should need to check the official notification
- If the candidate fulfills job related eligibility criteria then go ahead
- Now, go on the option title to check the last date & notification
- Click on the provided official website link
- After the opening of official website link, go on the blue link
- If a candidate is new user then it’s needed to register himself first
- If a candidate is not a new user, then sign in and fill the important credentials
- After filling the online form, candidate pay the Fee if necessary
- Now, go on the submit button option
- Candidate take a hard copy print out for the next time use.
How to prepare for Post Office Jobs in Lucknow 2022?
This is a high level test, so don’t think it’s easy. If you really want to succeed in this recruitment, you need to pay special attention to these things.
Connect with coaching
There is so much coaching in the country to prepare for this vacancy, you can join. There you will be updated with every new information/news and even a reading environment. Also, many years of paper and study material will be available to you through coaching.
There is internet access for every person today, so it is advisable that you increase your knowledge and read previous years’ question papers, general knowledge, news, etc.
The best way to increase your knowledge is to make sure you read the Hindi and English newspapers on a regular basis. If possible, join the library where you read all the newspapers at once.
FAQs / Post Office Jobs in Lucknow 2022
Q. What is the last date provided to apply this Online Form?
Ans. April 2022 [Expected]
Q4. How Many vacancies are released by Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2022 for various posts?
Ans. 4200+ [Expected]
Q5. What will prohibit items in the exam?
Ans. Prohibited items are-
- Mobile phones
- Any Electronic gadget
- Books and sheets
Q6. What items will permit the exam hall?
Ans. Permitted items are-
- Admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Black Ballpen