Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited Job 2022 recruitment notification is recently published for 62 Grade (V) Jobs in Noida. Interested Candidates can apply these vacancy online. Adv. No. ” HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2022-36 dated 26/01/2022 “.
Oil India Limited Job in Noida 2022 (In Short)
- Department Name: Oil India Limited
- Notification About: Oil India Limited Job 2022
- Advertisement No. : HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2022-36 dated 26/01/2022
- No. of Posts: 62 o Post Name: Grade (V)
- Kind of Job: Center Government Jobs.
- Location of Job: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Method of Apply: Online
- Date of Apply (Starting): 26 – 01 – 2022
- Last Date: 25 – 02 – 2022
- Fee Payment (Gen / OBC) : 200/-
- Official Website: http://www.oil-india.com/
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment
10+2, Diploma / Degree ( With Relevant Discipline). For getting more information read about education qualification go through via the official notification.
Age Limit (As on 25 – 02 – 2022)
- 18 To 45 Years
Selection Process (Oil India Limited Job 2022)
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Jobs 2022?
- Go through the official website.
- Now, visit the updated or latest notification section on homepage.
- Find out the jobs related notification links.
- Now Download the given notification and read it very carefully.
- After reading notification, start to apply form online and fill the important details for registration.
- Now, click on submit option.
- Upload the required credentials like photo, signature and educations certificates.
- It is needed that candidate upload documents in required size PNG/jpg format.
- According to category, candidate need to pay the required application fee.
- After payment, you takes fee receipt.
- Check all filled information in the application form carefully.
- Finally, you take application form print out for further help.
How to prepare for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022?
This is a high level test, so don’t think it’s easy. If you really want to succeed in this recruitment, you need to pay special attention to these things.
Connect with coaching
There is so much coaching in the country to prepare for this vacancy, you can join. There you will be updated with every new information/news and even a reading environment. Also, many years of paper and study material will be available to you through coaching.
There is internet access for every person today, so it is advisable that you increase your knowledge and read previous years’ question papers, general knowledge, news, etc.
The best way to increase your knowledge is to make sure you read the Hindi and English newspapers on a regular basis. If possible, join the library where you read all the newspapers at once.
Q1. What is the meant by OIL?
Ans. The full form is Oil India Limited.
Q2. What is the last date provided to apply this Online Form?
Ans. 25 February 2022.
Q4. How Many vacancies are released by Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 for various posts?
Ans. Total 62 Vacancies.
Q5. What will prohibit items in the exam?
Ans. Prohibited items are-
- Mobile phones
- Any Electronic gadget
- Books and sheets
Q6. What items will permit the exam hall?
Ans. Permitted items are-
- Admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Black Ballpen