NTA JEE Mains 2024 Online Form: The online registration period for the JEE Main January 2024 has begun by the National Testing Agency (NTA) until November 30, 2023. The application cost must be paid online via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or UPI Services. The exam will take place across two sessions.
Overview (NTA JEE Mains 2024 Online Form)
- Application Starting Date (Online): November 01, 2023
- Application Closing Date (Online) : November 30, 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : November 30, 2023
- Fee Details : See detailed table below
- Exam Date : 24 Jan 2024 – 01 Feb 2024
- Result : 12 Feb 2024
- Fee Payment Mode : Debit Card , Credit Card , Net Banking
- Age limit : No age limit
- Educational Qualification Criteria : Should be passed or appearing in 10+2 in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Official Website : Visit Here
For information on the JEE Mains 2024 application process, including the session schedule and registration details, go to official Website.
Fee Details (NTA JEE Mains 2024 Online Form)
For Male candidate
|Paper||Gen / OBC||SC / ST|
|Single Paper (Paper Ist)||1000/-||500/-|
|Both Paper (Paper Ist , Paper IInd)||2000/-||1000/-|
For Female candidate
|Paper||Gen / OBC||SC / ST|
|Single Paper (Paper Ist)||800/-||500/-|
|Both Paper (Paper Ist , Paper IInd)||1600/-||1000/-|
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Download Information Brochure : Click Here
- Download Complete Syllabus : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
How to Apply?
There are specific steps to follow in the JEE Main application process.
- JEE Main’s official website is located at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, there is now a link for JEE Main session 1 registration.
- Kindly fill out the registration form and press the submit button.
- Log in to your account and complete the application to apply for a job.
- The application fees have been paid in full.
- For future reference, the page can be downloaded and saved as a hard copy.
- It is not necessary to have an Aadhar Card in order to fill out the application.
English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu are among the thirteen languages in which JEE Main will be offered.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2024 will be administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in two sessions. The test will be administered in thirteen languages, including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. The application period will run from November 1 to November 30, 2023.
Paper 1 is required for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, and IITs, whereas Paper 2 is required for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses. JEE Main comprises of two papers.
Comprehensive details on the application procedure, requirements, and structure of the exam are available on the official JEE Main website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Mains 2024 syllabus
The updated JEE Mains 2024 syllabus, which is accessible on the National Testing Agency’s (NTA) website, excludes a few chapters from the physics, chemistry, and math subjects.
NTA JEE Mains 2024 ‘Reduced‘ syllabus
The JEE Mains 2024 syllabus, which has been trimmed and some chapters from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics removed along with a list of topics removed, has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Communication Systems
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Current Electricity
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Magnetism and Matter
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements (Group 15 to 18)
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics and Probability
The NTA’s official notification contains additional information, and the list of subjects removed is not all-inclusive.
NTA JEE Mains 2024 preparation tips
Use these pointers to help you get ready for NTA JEE Mains 2024:
- Understand the syllabus: The JEE Mains 2024 syllabus has been updated, and it is necessary to fully comprehend the topics that have been added and removed.
- Analyze previous year question papers: Exam patterns and question types can be understood by looking through previous year’s question papers.
- Select best books for preparation: The choice of appropriate books for preparation is very important and can be influenced by teacher guidance or professional recommendations.
- Make a study plan: Make a thorough study schedule that allots time for every topic and revision, and set goals for yourself to finish the syllabus in the allotted amount of time.
- Solve mock test papers: By helping to pinpoint a person’s strengths and shortcomings, mock exams can improve accuracy and speed.
- Revise regularly: Revision on a regular basis is essential for knowledge retention and pinpointing areas that need more work.