MP NHM CHO Online Form 2023: To fill 980 positions, the National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh has opened up jobs for Community Health Officer (CHO). With qualifying requirements, the procedure started on October 20 and finishes on November 16, 2023.
MP Govt Jobs 2023: MP NHM CHO Online Form 2023
- Organization name : MP NHM (MP National Health Mission)
- No. of Vacancies: 980
- Vacancy in Details : See below in detail
- Application Starting Date (Online): October 20, 2023
- Application Closing Date (Online) : November 16, 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : November 16, 2023
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Salary/Pay Scale: On contractual basis will be paid Rs 25000/- per month and an additional incentive of Rs 15,000/- per month depending on employee performance.
- Fee Details : No application fee for NHM MP CHO
- Exam Date : To be updated
- Fee Payment Mode : Offline (E- Chalaan) , Debit Card , Credit Card , Net Banking
- Age limit (As on September 1, 2023 ) : Min. – 21 Years , Max. – 40 Years / (Age Relaxation : According to Rules)
- Educational Qualification Criteria : B.Sc. degree in Nursing or a CCH certificate in Community Health Officers
- Eligibility Criteria in Details : See below in detail
- Official Website : Visit Here
Gifts for You
Download : Fresher Resume Formet
Eligibility Criteria in Details
Applicants must be registered with the Nursing Council, have their domicile in Madhya Pradesh, be between the ages of 21 and 40, possess a B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc., GNM, or BAMS degree with an internship, and be allowed an unlimited number of attempts.
Before applying for the position, candidates should make sure they match all eligibility requirements, as not doing so may prevent them from being hired.
Apply for the CHO post
Check the details, upload documents, apply, and submit by going to the official NHM MP website and selecting the “Notification” option. Print the submitted complete form for your records.
Salary for MP NHM CHO
In accordance with the 7th Pay Commission and revised guidelines, candidates will obtain all benefits and allowances of the MP NHM CHO Salary following probation. On a contractual basis, receive Rs 25,000 per month plus extra compensation depending on performance.
MP NHM CHO selection process
The Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission (NHM) uses an online exam and a certification course as part of its selection process for Community Health Officer (CHO) positions. Those who make the short list will be invited to take the online test, and those who succeed will be chosen to enroll in the certification program.
MP NHM CHO exam preparation
Here are some tips to help you study for the MP NHM CHO exam:
Exam prep tips include working through previous year’s question papers, practicing sample papers on a regular basis, taking online mock exams, and making notes for last-minute review. Before the exam, go over challenging material again and take brief notes for any last-minute adjustments. This will assist you in comprehending exam formats and formats.
Get the NHM MP CHO syllabus and go over the exam format to comprehend the topic weighting, overall time, and mark distribution. This promotes thorough and organized preparation, guaranteeing a thorough comprehension of the test and syllabus.
To give yourself an advantage over other applicants, think about using highly regarded books and solving previous exam papers on a regular basis as exam preparation.
MP NHM CHO exam syllabus
The Community Health Officer (CHO) test, which carries 100 marks, is administered by the National Health Mission (NHM) in Madhya Pradesh.
- Anatomy (5 Marks)
- Physiology (5 Marks)
- Demography and common health statistics (5 Marks)
- Maternal Health (Pregnancy and Childbirth) (10 Marks)
- Community Health, Epidemiology and Disease Prevention (5 Marks)
- Child health and Nutrition (5 Marks)
Immunisation (5 Marks)
- Family Planning (5 Marks)
- Adolescent health (5 Marks)
- Non-Communicable Diseases (10 Marks)
- Common Communicable diseases (10 Marks)
- General Knowledge (5 Marks)
- National Health Programs (10 Marks)
- Analytical and Communication Skills (5 Marks)
- Skill Based (10 Marks)
The official NHM website has the NHM MP CHO syllabus and exam pattern, which were made public along with the official recruitment announcement. A soft copy of the syllabus and exam pattern can be downloaded by candidates by searching for “NHM MP CHO exam pattern pdf download.”