The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently issued the admit card for RBI Grade B 2023 Phase 2 on July 24, 2023. Aspirants are now able to download the RBI Grade B Phase 2 admit card from the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the schedule for the RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam, which is set to take place on July 30, 2023, in two shifts. The morning shift will be dedicated to Paper III, covering General Finance and Management, while the afternoon shift will include Paper 1 (Economic and Social Issues) and Paper 2 (English Writing Skills).
The RBI Grade B 2023 Phase 1 Result was declared on July 19, 2023. The Phase 1 exam for Grade B-General was conducted on July 9, and for Grade B-DEPR and DSIM, it took place on July 16, 2023.
The registration process for the RBI Grade ‘B’ (DR) Officer post across various departments commenced on May 9, 2023, and successfully concluded on June 16, 2023.
To download the RBI Grade B Officer 2023 Phase 2 admit card, candidates should follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of RBI: opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the “Current Vacancies” tab available on the homepage, and then select “Call Letters”.
- Look for the link titled “Admission Letters, other guidelines, and information handouts for Direct Recruitment for the post of Officer in Grade ‘B’ (General) – Panel Year 2023” and click on it.
- Now, click on “Admission Letters for the posts of Grade B DR (General) – PY-2023”.
- You will be prompted to log in using your credentials (such as registration number and password).
- After entering your login details, your RBI Grade B 2023 Phase 2 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Proceed to download the admit card and save it to your device.
- Finally, take a printout of the admit card for future reference during the examination.